Nitto Tires - Nitto Tire Consumer Guide
Get the Nitto tires race track performance edge for your replacements. Nitto tire replacement in a wide fitment range for passenger car, SUV, light truck, drag racer and more.
Nitto Tire Performance Safety Long Life
With your hands at the 9 and 3 grip positions and the knowledge that you have high performance Nitto tires beneath you, you'll feel the cornering and control difference that the Nitto tire tread designs deliver.
* Nitto Designs For All Road Surfaces. From race track to outback and onto suburban street and super highway, Nitto tires give you the products to meet any road surface condition that you'll ever encounter.
* Race Track Tire Traction Standard. How good is race track good? With high performance Euro line Nitto tires, you get unique tread designs for superior traction on wet or dry surfaces plus a speed-rated product of Z, rated at 168 mph or higher depending on the Nitto model.
* Quality Increase Over OEM Tires. 168 mph may exceed your "regular and customary" inner city road speeds, however some of those same race track technologies flow into other Nitto product line such as the Nitto SUV NT-420S in fitments between 17" to 23". Similarly the Nitto NT 404 tire give full size trucks and SUVs a huge performance advantage over factory issue OEM spec gear.
Smaller wheel segment such as passenger cars are well supported by Nitto with high traction multi-season models such as the Nitto NT 450 tire model offered in fitments ranging from 15" to 17". Go to nitto.com for additional product and corporate info.
North America climates and road terrains vary enormously so you drivers seeking to bite through snow, ice, mud and muck can turn to the advanced Nitto Mud Grappler that not only gives you initial high grip, but also channels mud and muck quickly from beneath your wheels so that you maximize tire-to-road surface contact. Point and drive, with little lateral slip all made possible by Nitto's innovative tire tread groove geometry.
Nitto And Performance-Safety Tips
* Replacement Tire Buying Tip. A lot of 4WD and AWD vehicles are on the roads these days. Getting evenly distributed power through multiple differentials and viscous couplings demands that you run with four identically size-matched Nitto tires when you're replacing or upgrading.
* When You Go For Plus Size Tires. The related plus-sizing trend also demands that you stay within commons sense technical guidelines for your vehicle's OEM specs, and not exceed by 3% over original OEM specs your new Nitto tire and wheels set or you may cause fitment difficulties as well as safety issues related to your braking system computer and sensor performance. Doing it right means that wheels are balanced, aligned, and properly inflated 100% of the time.