Indiana LLC - Making A Local Business Success
Create an Indiana LLC and get ease of operation, low annual filing costs, personal asset liability protection, unique tax treatment along with the right to conduct business in Indiana.
Indiana LLC And Your Future Success
* Shielding Your Personal Assets. With your Indiana LLC you obtain the statutory protections for your personal assets (auto, house, bank accounts, securities) from the future liabilities of your LLC corporation and its creditors.
* Legal Basis For Deducting Business Expenses. When you form an limited liability company in Indiana you establish the legal basis for deducting qualifying costs and expenses from your business operation, as well as obtaining depreciation and write off for qualifying assets of your LLC corporation in terms of its tax basis.
* Who Can Own A Membership Interest? An Indiana LLC offers entrepreneurs advantages in the matter of ownership. Yyour Indiana LLC has no ceiling or fixed limit on the number of owner-members, unlike the Subchapter S Corporation which is limited by statute to no more than 75 shareholders. A C corporation, however, is unlike your Indiana LLC in that it has no shareholder limit rule, indeed is the vehicle used for public stock offerings.
* Tax Status - Pass Through Vehicle. Your Indiana LLC qualifies your business as a "pass through" entity, in that your LLC corporation pays no tax itself, rather any and all tax liabilities or share of losses are paid at the personal. In the event that your Indiana LLC fails to meet certain statutory requirements and the IRS re-classifies your LLC corporation as a simple corporation, then your tax-exempt status disappears.
* Dynamic Local Indiana Market Place. Amongst the 50 state which presently approve your forming a LLC with operations within their jurisdictions, Indiana stands out as one of the more progressive pro-business states as you can readily attest from the Indiana Secretary of State.
* Flexible Corporate Governance Standards. Flexibility and simplicity are keys to your Indiana LLC. Corporate governance for your Indiana LLC is also streamlined, with no statutory requirement for annual meetings and minutes, unlike those same requirements that make the Subchapter S and C corporations considerably more complex to operate than a LLC formation.
* Initial Steps To Start Process. In order to proceed with forming a LLC, you need to prepare a written abstract detailing your Indiana LLC corporation purpose and the names of your initial members.