M Audio Project Mix I/O Control Surface
The seamless integration with all major DAW software and the ability to record directly into the industry-standard Pro Tools will give your sessions that professional polish they deserve.
The onboard display of critical parameters provides user-friendly intuitive operation and motorized control of the faders affords you even more accurate mixing capabilities. A professional multi-channel I/O includes mic/instrument preamps, Lightpipe and S/PDIF inputs makes the ProjectMix I/O a universal recording solution combining the best of the hard-and software worlds.
Some of the features of the ProjectMix I/O include:
• Direct audio recording into Pro Tools M-Powered (not included)
• Also compatible with Live, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer and SONAR
• 10-bit touch-sensitive motorized faders
• Built-in 18 x 14 FireWire audio interface
• 8 phantom-powered mic/line preamps
• Assignable rotary encoders
• LCD display with full track and parameter readout
• Dedicated transport controls and jog/scrub wheel for seamless session flow
• ADAT Lightpipe, S/PDIF and word clock I/O
The Project I/O gives you just about every kind of I/O you could need for a session and at a price of most control surfaces that lack audio all together! 8 analog input channels feature ¼” balanced and XLR mic inputs with individual mic/line switches, phantom power for up to 8 condenser mics. Input 1 features a front-panel instrument input and the 8 X 8 ADAT Lightpipe I/O brings the overall simultaneous input value to 16! The 10-bit touch sensitive motorized faders on each of the 8 channel strips and master strip record and playback changes for seamless automation.
The ProjectMix I/O is no joke. There hasn’t been such a powerful streamlined I/O before and you can be sure that it’ll be a while before there’s another one with the same amount of user-friendliness and cutting-edge features combined in such an affordable package. But it’s from M-Audio so would you expect anything less?