Spa Gift Certificate
On Valentine's Day there is no better way to say I love you than with a spa gift certificate. A spa gift certificate allows the one that you love to indulge, and pamper themselves for either one or two treatments, or for an entire day.
There are various focal points to choose from when deciding which treatment you think your loved one would like. These different categories include:
- Skin Therapy
- Nails and Waxing
- Body Treatments
- Spa Packages
- Cosmetic procedures at Medical Spas
There are many spas that participate with online carriers of spa gift certificates. Some of which include SpaFinder and SalonSpa.
All the you have to do is go online into their website, enter your zip code, or the zip code of the certificate receiver, and you can choose up to any price treatment, or treatments at any spa you wish that works with SpaFinder. Over 36000 spas nationwide participate.
SalonSpa offers day spa options as well as beauty salon certificates so that you may either choose which is best, or combine the two for an ultimate day of pampering. When you order a spa gift certificate from SalonSpa, they send the receiver their gift certificate, along with a box of Godiva chocolate truffles.
- Swedish massage
- Deep-tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Hot Stone massage: use heated basalt stones on acupressure points
- Thai massage: energizing, rigorous massage
- Chakra Balancing massage: massage focuses on seven major charkas from the base of the spine to the top of the head
- Reflexology massage: massage works on the feet to restore and maintain the body's natural equilibrium
- Ultimate facial: focuses on face, neck and shoulders
- Hydra facial: rehydrates the face
- Anti-aging facial: softens fine lines
- Gentlemen facial: deep cleansing
- Cleansing facial: refreshes the face while deep cleansing
Additional treatments added to your facial include:
- Eye care focus: rejuvenate tired eyes
- Sinus Drainage: relieves pressure and tension in the sinuses
- Hand and Arm: massaged with cream, wrapped, and hands slid into warm mitts during the facial- leaves arms and hands baby soft
- Microdermabrasion: reduces fine lines and wrinkles, "crow's feet", age spots and acne scars. Stimulates production of skin cells and collagen. Available using crystals or crystal-free.
- LED Light Therapy: uses light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. LED promotes wound healing and human tissue growth.
Nails, Waxing, and Tinting:
- Ultimate Spa Pedicure: luxurious treatment for legs and feet. Usually include a hydrating mask or wrap, an exfoliating scrub, and body butter moisturizing. Toes painted.
- Spa Pedicure: Exfoliant of some kind (sea salt) applied to legs and feet, moisturizers with essential oils. Toes painted.
- Ultimate Spa Manicure: exfoliated, massaged, dipped in warm paraffin, and fingernails painted.
- Spa Manicure: Moisturizing massage, dipped in paraffin, fingernails painted.
Waxing: Anywhere on body from the eyebrows to legs
Tinting: permanent tinting for lashes and eyebrows
Body Treatments:Excellent answer to tired, over worked bodies. Softens dehydrated skin while eliminating unwanted toxins. Leaves the body well balanced and refreshed. Body treatments vary from spa to spa.