Premier Baths - Walk In Tubs
Premier bathtubs and showers provide safe, comfortable tubs. Whether you are disabled or simply want a safer bathtub, Premier Care is an industry leader with more than 25 years of expertise.
They offer full line of Premier walk-in tubs and shower units.
Since 1985, Premier Care's been selling walk-in tubs geared towards helping make bathing easier for the elderly and disabled. Times have changed and more homeowners are looking to walk-in tubs and barrier free showers to improve bathroom safety. A high percentage of falls within the home occur in the bathroom and could be avoided with safer bathing areas.
Purchasing the Best Premier Bathtub Models
Enjoy a variety of Premier bathtub models. Their line includes:
- Easy Bathe: Small size fits into tight corners and is twice as deep as most tubs.
- Oasis: Compact bathtub with a side opening door.
- Cove: The tub is compact and suitable for smaller bathroom spaces.
- Sanctuary: Sized to match conventional bathtubs.
- Haven: Walk-in bathtub door opens into the deeper, wider tub.
- Laguna: Offers a wider side opening door.
- Empower: Adds a slip-resistant shower seat that lowers into the water with the push of a button.
- Momentum: Includes a slip-resistant power lift chair to get people in and out of the tub safely.
Benefits to Premier Care Bathtubs and Showers
Premier baths and showers are very easy to clean. In fact, you won't spend much time keeping the surfaces clean at all. Because the tubs don't require caulking, mold and mildew are unlikely to ever form.
The bath tubs and showers have built-in grab bars. Use these bars for support getting in and out of the bath or shower.
Doors on the tubs and showers are designed to prevent any leaking. They open and latch easily to create a watertight seal.
Premier Care bathtubs and showers come in a variety of sizes. Regardless of your current bathtub size, you will find a bath tub or shower unit that fits your bathroom space.
Soothe Aches and Pains with Premier Bath Hydrovescent Therapy
Premier Bath feature hydrovescent therapy. The tubs are equipped with heated air jets in the bottom of the tub that create effervescent bubbles during your bath. You control the intensity of the therapeutic jets with low, medium and high settings.
Because they are air jets rather than water jets, you don't get the blast of water that some find uncomfortable. You simply get tiny bubbles similar to carbonation.