Electone Hearing Aids - CIC and BTE Hearing Aid
Electone hearing aids deliver quality and comfort. If you have a hearing disability, trust in Electone hearing aids to help you hear even minute sounds. Learn more about the Electone, a division of Siemens Hearing Instruments, product line.
Before purchasing a hearing aid, it's important to receive a proper hearing test and fitting. Electone hearing aid specialists help you find the perfect hearing aid that is then custom-made for the best fit.
Electone Hearing Aids are Tailored to Fit
Electone hearing aids are custom-made for an individual fit. Part of the flexibility is because Electone hearing aid devices come in a variety of styles.
- BTE (Behind the Ear)
- CIC (Completely in the Ear Canal)
- ITE (In the Ear)
- ITC (In the Ear Canal)
In addition to the styles, Electone hearing aids offer a number of different sound technologies.
- Analog : Converts sounds into electrical energy and then returns it to your eardrum.
- Circuit Compression : Adjusts amplification while eliminating background noise.
- Circuit programmable : When hooked up to a computer, the sound levels can be accurately adjusted as needed.
- Digital : Similar to analog only digital technology is capable of eliminating distortion.
- Linear Circuit : Add the same level of amplification to all sounds within range of the hearing aid.
- Non-programmable Circuit : Adjustable controls on the hearing aid allow the user to adjust volume levels as needed.
Customized Hearing Aids Require an In-Depth Examination
An authorized hearing specialist will guide you through every step of your Electone hearing aid purchase. Expect to start with a simple question and answer session. This helps the professional determine the exact cause of your hearing loss and determine. Next, today's top technology is used to test your hearing levels, including discovering the softest sound levels you hear.
Once this information is compiled, you'll be guided through the hearing aid selections available to restore your hearing. You'll discuss the benefits of behind-the-ear versus inner-ear-canal hearing aid models. Once you've decided, the order for your customized hearing aid is placed.
When the hearing aid is ready, you'll return to the specialist's office where you'll learn how to use and care for your Electone hearing aid. You're hearing is tested again to ensure your hearing has improved. You'll go home with your new hearing aid and return once more in a few weeks for a follow-up discussion to make sure everything is going smoothly.