Kawasaki Leaf Blower ... Quiet Power In Handheld And Backpack Leaf Blowers
Kawasaki leaf blower models, like the hand held Kawasaki Model KRH300A or the 1.6 hp backpack leaf blower Kawasaki Model KRB300A, combine light weight low noise and mobility of backpack style or hand held gas leaf blowers to clean-up any hard surface.
Top Kawasaki Handheld Leaf Blowers. You got leaves on your lawn ... grass cuttings piling up ... dirt dust and debris in sidewalk cracks ... a garage overwhelmed by winter’s dust and stuff? Solution? Kawasaki handheld leaf blower models such as the category leading Kawasaki Model KRH300A.
1. Working Air Power. With the Kawasaki Model KRH300A you get a huge push-volume of work air, a leaf blower CFM power rating measured at 450 cubic feet per minute, sufficient to knock leaves, grass and small debris into handy piles for quick clean up.
2. Easy Starts. Electronic ignition comes standard design, along with the ergonomic weight balance and workman’s grip points. You can buy and use the Kawasaki Model KRH300A in virtually all States except California.
3. Lightweight Power Packed. Moving leaves, dirt, and debris from lawn driveway or deck is a cinch with the 10.4 pound light weight performance Kawasaki Model KRH300A.
Best Kawasaki Backpack Leaf Blowers - Model KRB300A or Model KRB750B. It’s all about creating, and controlling, intensive hurricane-strength air power from the end of a Kawasaki nozzle. For extended big job needs, get a Kawasaki gas powered leaf blower. Kawasaki Backpack Leaf Blowers performance highlights include:-
1. Kawasaki Model KRB300A. With it’s 1.6 hp gas engine, the Kawasaki Model KRB300A whips up 150 mph internal air speeds, delivering 490 cubic feet per minute work air volumes, only weighs 13.2 pounds so you’ll hardly notice it under the padded straps. A quiet leaf blower, qualified for sale in regulation-intensive California, the Kawasaki Model KRB300A only generates 68 decibels.
2. Kawasaki Model KRB750B. Power packed for the needs of a commercial leaf blower worksite clean up, the Kawasaki Model KRB750B packs a 4.6 hp gas engine that generates work-wind power at speeds of 200 mph. With ergonomic straps, the Kawasaki Model KRB750B backpack leaf blower is designed for balance at 20.7 pounds. Meanwhile, even as you get “big job” capability from the Kawasaki Model KRB750B, you’re still managing sound levels, creating a relatively quiet leaf blower sound threshold at 73 decibels.