Heated Pressure Washer ... Heavy Duty Hot Water Pressure Washer Performance
Hot water pressure washers double cleaning performance when power washing, delivering 200 plus degree heated pressure washer water to tough cleaning jobs such as degreasing.
Guide To Heated Pressure Washer Design And Performance. Outdoor cleaning, or job-site power cleaning of industrial work places or machinery, oil and mining sites, or buildings and surfaces gets a performance kick from heated pressure washer technology. Read below for a guide to power options, safety tips, and major brands:-
- Electric Hot Water Pressure Washer. Fully electric hot water pressure washer designs are plug-and-work engineering. Smaller units use a 1.5 to 3.0 hp electric motor and generate pump pressures from 1500 psi to 3000 psi or higher. Look for electric hot water pressure washer models that provide you with a thermostat control for regulating water temperatures. Leading designers include MI TM hot water pressure washer, or the Hotsy HWE Series of all-electric hot water pressure washers with power ranges from 2000 psi to 3000 psi.
- Diesel Hot Water Pressure Washer. Diesel oil fires the burner unit for a wide range of diesel hot water pressure washers, with integrated electric motors. Typically, these designs will feature direct drive or belt drive motors, generating 1000 psi to 3000 psi pump pressures, with flow rates ranging from 1.5 to 4.0 gallons per minute. The Northstar hot water pressure washer, offers industrial grade high performance, and throws off 3000 psi work-water at a 8.0 gallons per minute flow rate.
- Gasoline Powered Hot Water Pressure Washer. The workhorse Northstar hot water pressure washer offers a market-leading heavy duty gas hot water pressure washer. Trailer mounted for portability to any job site, the Northstar hot water pressure can generate 210 F degree hot water, at 4000 psi and with a 4 gallons per minute flow rate. Powerful enough to support two operators simultaneously! A Honda 18 hp engine drives the system, with 150-feet of pressure washer hose, 15 inch tires, a 200 gallon water tank, and variable pressure spray wands. Look also to the line-up by Hotsy, and MI TM.
- Safety Engineering For Heated Pressure Washer Designs. Large water tanks deliver continuous stream of cold water to the pump. Meanwhile, to avoid corrosion, leading hot water pressure washers design a heat-exchange unit to transfer heat from the boiler to the water. A separate in-take line allows for pressure washer detergent to be direct-mixed for each job. Thermal overload cut-outs, ground circuit fault interrupt plugs, low oil auto shut off also contribute to system safety.
- Leading Brands Heated Pressure Washer. Northstar hot water pressure washer, Karcher hot water pressure washer HD955, Landa hot water pressure washers, Hotsy hot water pressure washer, MI TM hot water pressure washer, with Honda engines powering many systems.
- Trailer Mounted Hot Water Pressure Washers. Portability to potentially remote job sites such as construction, mining, oil, agriculture or industrial sites sets up the need for safety-engineered trailer mounted pressure washer systems ... cold water and hot water ... generally diesel or gas powered heating tanks ... with up to 200 gallon plus in storage ... and 3000 psi to 5000 psi pump pressures ... frame design for easy-access maintenance.