HEPA Air Cleaner - HEPA Air Purifier Review
Learn about HEPA air cleaners and get fresh air. HEPA air purifier helps remove smoke, dust, pollen, dander, mold and mildew from your home.
HEPA Air Cleaner Removing Bad "Stuff"
If you're seeking clean and safe air for home or office, then the HEPA air cleaner designs are the most efficient form of indoor air filtration available. Amazingly, your HEPA air purifier has the capacity to remove 99.97% of all airborne matter from indoor air environments down to only 0.3 microns in size.
* What HEPA Air Filters Remove. HEPA air filters remove most dust, pollen, mold spores, dust mites, and other allergens from the air. This is important for any person that suffers acutely from asthmatic or other respiration related irritations. The HEPA air cleaner unit also can remove many forms of airborne bacteria. The HEPA air purifiers utilize a unique technology that captures solid particles, which are not allowed to be released back into the air.
* Available Colors And Finish Options. In terms of cosmetic finishing, your HEPA air purifier is available in a wide variety of frames ranging from wood, to plastic, to steel or aluminum.
Hepa Filters For Clean Air - Key Features
* Room Size And Your HEPA Air Cleaner. Though HEPA air purifiers are highly effective in air purification, the design features are restricted in terms of the room size or air volume, which the air cleaner can handle. Researchers observe that the HEPA air filters sometimes experience difficulty removing airborne particles from across a room due to the fact that air-at-distance must be drawn through a tightly woven filter.
* What HEPA Air Purifiers Don't Remove. Additionally, the HEPA air filters don't remove chemical fumes, gases, cigarette smoke, odors, viruses, or germs. These operating shortfalls can be counteracted by combining the work of a HEPA air purifier with a complimentary air purification product, such as an ionizer, or an ozone generator.
* Managing Asthma And Sick Building Syndrome. HEPA air cleaners are an effective air purifier and have become increasingly popular within home and office environments. Households with people suffering from differing respiration ailments have found confirmable relief with the presence of a HEPA air purifier.
* History And Background To HEPA. The HEPA air purifier offers a number of unique air quality benefits since its original development in the 1940s. The full name for this technology was originally termed High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter. By design and operation the HEPA air filter is a form of media filter that is woven very tightly.
The HEPA air purifier was originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during the Second World War in order to inhibit discharge of airborne radioactive particles from the exhausts of nuclear reactors. Essentially the HEPA air cleaner was used in order to filter out radioactive dust from the reactor sites. HEPA air purifiers subsequently became very popular for purifying the air in industrial, medical, and military settings.
* 60+ Years Of Proven Technology Success. HEPA air cleaners have emerged as a proven technology in the most challenging of environments, from the nuclear reactors of the Second World War to modern day operating rooms of hospitals. The federally funded origins of HEPA air filters coupled with the continual federal endorsement (recently by the United States Department of Homeland Security) contribute to its proven reliability.
With its proven ability to remove very small airborne particles from indoor air environments, HEPA air purifiers become an important consideration when purchasing an air purifier. Major brand manuufacturers utilizing HEPA technology include Honeywell.