Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filters Pure Safe H20
Whirlpool refrigerator water filters give you instant access clean pure drinking water, removing over 96% contaminant minerals and organic matter.
Keys To Your Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter
* "Point of Use" Water Purification. Don't fill up sports water bottles or cook unless you've installed a performance Whirlpool refrigerator water filter. You'll remove up to 99% plus of organic and inorganic water borne contaminants known to inhabit America's water supplies. Instead, get the knowledge and comfort that your family will be always drinking pure safe great tasting drinking water. Don't wait for your municipal water treatment people to do the job that can only be guaranteed inside your home at "point of use".
* Whirlpool Refrigerator Water FIlters Remove 'Bad Stuff'. Consider the health advantage to your family when you dramatically reduce, by up to 99%, known contaminants including lead, mercury, man-made chemicals and hydro carbons, benzene, dirt, animal wastes, herbicides and persticides, along with germs, bacteria, cysts and more! These are just some of the 'bad stuff' classes of polutants known to share water's travel into your house.
* Whirlpool Brands To Know About. Whirlpool refrigerator water filter products are carried under leading brand names including the Pur Advanced and Deluxe lines. 97% or more of chlorine is removed, while over 99% of lead, asbestos, lindane and turbidity are removed from water before it reaches your family.
* Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement Cartridges. Many Whirlpool authorized dealers can offer to provide you with a turnkey water filter replacement service. No worries, no hassels. A replacement water filter cartridge comes to you automatically approximately each 6 months. Installation and replacement is quick, easy, requiring a simple turn and remove.
* Water Quality Tests And The EPA. Water tests do not address your needs, rather give you a one-time "snapshot" water quality assessment. However, in conjunction with installing a Whirlpool refrigerator water filter, you can learn of your general water quality condition by logging onto the EPA website.
* America's Public Water Supply Infrastructure. With over 170,000 public water authorities processing over 34 billion gallons of water daily in order to deliver 3 billion glasses of drinking water each day for American, these water authorities and their industrial scale carbon water filter and chlorination technologies can only meet the minimal requirements set forth by law under the Safe Water Drinking Act as well as the regulatory authority granted to the EPA.
The nation boasts over 40 million miles of water pipeline infrastructure.
Much of this water infrastructure was designed, installed and paid for by your great grand parents between 1920-1950. Very little upgrade has occurred. Meanwhile, the nation's water purification needs have grown in parallel with the growth of new industrial chemical, of which there are an estimated 12,000 - 20,000 or more which exist and which make their way into our water supply. Remarkably, the very pipes delivering water to your home are often manufactured with as much as 8% - 12% lead content. It's no wonder that corrosion would result in lead particles shedding from the pipes into the water that you and your family drink.
* US Population Growth Impacts Water Quality. Water quality standards are gradually declining due to increased volumes of industrial and agricultural waste products moving into the water aquifer, and due to increased demand from a growing population of over 235 million Americans.