Napoleon Prestige Grills - Outdoor Gourmet Grill
Experience the satisfaction that comes from cooking on a professional-quality Napoleon Prestige grill. Designed to meet a variety of budgets and patio or deck dimensions, these gas grills deliver ample beneficial features and innovative technology. You'll love every moment spent with your outdoor cooker.
Key factors to consider when purchasing a grill are size, price, durability and warranty coverage. Napoleon Prestige Grills surpass expectations on all four counts.
Napoleon Prestige I Grill Model and Features
Napoleon Prestige I gas grill model P450 is designed for those needing a budget-friendly outdoor grill. The sleek gas grill is crafted from durable stainless steel, including the side shelves and storage doors.
With more than 690 square inches of cooking space on porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates, the grill seals tightly as foods cook thanks to a roll-top lid that requires little space when open. Unlike gas grills that must be at least six inches from deck posts or other structures, the lid requires little room when open making it a better choice for a cramped patio.
The Napoleon Prestige Grill model P450 offers 42,000 BTUs. Electronic ignition makes it easy to light and the handy insect-protected venturi tubes ensure nothing impedes the flow of propane or natural gas to your gas grill. Gain an impressive limited lifetime warranty.
Optional accessories include a charcoal tray allowing you to use charcoal as fuel when desired. You can also purchase a smoker pipe, two-fork rotisserie kit, stainless steel griddle and side burner.
Napoleon Prestige II Grill Models and Features
Napoleon Prestige II grill models include both gas grills and infrared bbq grills. Models include:
- PT308RB (44,000 BTUs)
- PT450RB (62,000 BTUs)
- PT600RB (82,500 BTUs)
- PT450RBI (62,000 BTUs)
- PT600RBI (82,500 BTUs)
- PT750RSBI Gemini (106,000 BTUs)
Common features of all Napoleon Prestige II outdoor grills include:
- Ergonomic control knobs
- Insect-protected venturi tube and brass gas valves
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Patented roll-top lid
- Patented Wave cooking grates
- Rear burner ignition
- Removable grease tray
- Solid stainless steel construction including side trays and storage areas
- Stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel warming rack
Infrared Napoleon Prestige II grills come with four-fork rotisseries, while the remaining models feature a two-fork rotisserie. Options include side burners, smoker pipes, stainless steel griddles and charcoal trays.
Napoleon Prestige V Grill Models and Features
Napoleon Prestige V grills are pricier and packed with features most homeowners dream about. If grilling is your thing, the Prestige V series are worthy of your attention. There are two models available as stand alone or built-in:
- PF450 (80,500 BTUs, 882 square inch cooking grates)
- PF600 (101,500 BTUs, 1103 square inch cooking grates)
Common features of the Napoleon Prestige V grills are:
Stainless steel storage drawers and two cupboard areas
- Built-in halogen lighting
- Built-in thermometer
- Electronic ignition
- Four-fork rotisserie
- Quad-Heat cooking system includes infrared rotisserie burner, infrared bottom burner, stainless steel tube burners and possibility of adding a charcoal tray
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel cooking grids with Wave design to catch grease and direct it to the grease pan
- Stainless steel sear plates for reduction of flare ups