Vermont Castings Outdoor Grill - Natural Gas and Propane Grills
Vermont Castings outdoor grill models are designed to last a long time. The company prides themselves on following Vermont's core principle of protecting the environment. Cheap gas grills rarely last more than a few years before metal parts find their way to landfills or junk yards. Vermont Castings outdoor grills prevent this from happening.
You gain a limited lifetime warranty on your new Vermont Castings outdoor grill.
Vermont Castings Company History
Vermont Castings opened their foundry more than 25 years ago. While they focused on wood stoves at first, they've long since expanded their product line to include durable gas grills. Not only do they pride themselves at building quality bbq grills, they also strive to make gas grills and wood stoves that are environmentally friendly.
Vermont Castings Outdoor Grill Options
Vermont Castings Outdoor Grills come with three, four or five burners that operate using propane or natural gas. Three and five-burner models offer you the choice of a built-in or freestanding gas grill. All grills feature handy storage for your spices and condiments. This is only the beginning of the impressive features, however.
Heritage Three-Burner Gas Grill
Choose between a built-in or freestanding Heritage three-burner gas grill. The outdoor grills include 37,500 BTU burners. There is an optional 15,000 BTU side burner on both gas grill models, and the built-in model also offers an optional 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner.
Other features of the Vermont Castings outdoor grill with three stainless steel burners include:
- 190 square inch porcelain coated warming rack
- 440 square inch porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Built-in tool holders on freestanding model
- Double door storage in base
- Double-wall stainless steel lid
- Electronic ignition
- Heavy-duty casters on freestanding model
- Patented back-lit dials
- Stainless steel sear plates
- Stay-cool stainless steel lid handle
Heritage Four-Burner Gas Grill
The four-burner Vermont Castings outdoor grill offers a lot of convenient features found on the three-burner model and then adds a few other conveniences. They include:
- 15,000 BTU rotisserie burner
- 15,000 BTU side burner
- 214 square inch porcelain coated warming rack
- 493 square inch porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 50,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- BBQ grilling tool storage
- Condiments storage racks
Heritage Five-Burner Gas Grill
If you want a professional gas grill, the five-burner Vermont Castings outdoor grill is the best choice. It's features include:
- 15,000 BTU side burner
- 20,000 BTU rotisserie burner
- 286 square-inch warming rack
- 62,500 BTU main burners
- 651 square-inch cooking grates
The five-burner outdoor grill model is available as a built-in or freestanding grill.