Quantum Fishing Rods - Powerful Rod
Quantum fishing rods are part of the Zebco brand of fishing equipment. Many experienced, competitors in the world of fishing rely on Quantam fishing rods to help them reel in winners. Quantum sells freshwater and saltwater fishing rods and reels.
Freshwater Fishing Rods by Quantum
There are many freshwater fishing poles and reels available through Quantum. They include:
· Affinity: Cork handled graphite spinning or casting fishing poles. They range from ultralight to medium/heavy.
· Alliance: Graphite fishing rods with aluminum oxide fishing line guides and cork handles.
· BigCat: A durable pole for catching large catfish.
· Coldwater: A Quantum fishing rod designed for cold water fish like salmon or for ice fishing. Handles swift rivers with ease.
· Energy PT: A graphite fishing pole with a cork handle and Fuji's Hardloy fishing line guides.
· Harmonic: Lightweight fishing rods with graphite reel seats and cork handles. Very sensitive poles.
· Superlight PT: Graphite casting or spinning fishing roads that come with a foam grip and titanium fishing line guides. The range in use from medium light to heavy.
· TeatonTrout: A fishing pole specifically designed for trout fishing. Includes a cork handle to allow you to feel when fish are biting.
· Tour Edition PT Signature: Fishing rods designed to the specifications of pro anglers like Gary Klein or Tommy Biffle.
· Tour Edition PT: Customized to meet the needs of professional anglers. Graphite rods and cork handles increase sensitivity.
· Tour KVD: Tour KVD Quantam fishing rods range in size from 6 ½ feet to 7 ¾ feet. They are for medium light to medium heavy fishing applications.
· Xtralife: A graphite fishing pole with aluminum oxide fishing line guides. Comes with a cork handle and three year warranty.
Quantum Fishing Rods for Saltwater Fishing
There are five Quantum fishing rod models for saltwater fishing.
· Boca PT: Suitable for all saltwater fishing including jigging systems and shore fishing.
· Cabo PT: Inshore fishing rods that are used in many day long fishing tournaments. Lightweight graphite blanks and titanium line guides provide strength.
· Kayak: Used in kayaks for a balanced, trouble-free fishing experience.
· MOcean: Graphite fishing rods used in surf fishing. Alumium oxide guides keep lines from tangling.
Specks & Reds: Designed for lightweight fish when shorefishing. Most popular with ocean trout and snapper
Copyright 2004-2013 S&T US LLC